Paypal has recently updated their website to manage payment apps it connects with to the developer portal.
Rather than login at paypal.com, login to the developer portal.
- Click this link https://developer.paypal.com
- Upper right corner, select “Log in to Dashboard” and enter your Paypal login details
- “My Apps and Credentials” top left.
- Then select “Live” on the right side and click Create App
- Type the name of your company and click the create app again to create your account (NOT your sandbox, the active one you use for payments)
- You will see the Client ID. Copy and paste it into the Paypal client id field in your Toristy’s account.
- Then click “show” on Secret. Copy and paste it into the Paypal secret field in your Toristy’s account.
After adding the client ID and secret and giving your a name (IE your business paypal) click on Activate payment provider and you’re all set.
Here’s the tutorial video for your reference